One of our generation's most well-mannered criminals, 51 Cent hopes to parlay his background in illicit dealings into a successful career as a recording artist. His stories of foibles and tribulations from the streets serve as cautionary tales for our nation's youth: if you don't drop out of school soon, you might miss all the fun.
Choose a piece below to read harrowing tales from the urban jungle.
- I Am Delighted That People Are Dying Because Of Me
- Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Druggie's Life For Me
- Perhaps I Shall Extend My Talents Into The Rapping World
- The Life Of A Crack-Cocaine Dealer Is An Oft-Beleaguered One
- I Am Growing Significantly Weary Of These Bitches
- After The Ninth Time I Was Shot, I Began To Reconsider My Choices