Harswil Manchester III, Esquire
Mr. Manchester is the oldest living member of a long line of inexplicably wealthy magnates. Our more affluent readers could theoretically learn a thing or two from reading Mr. Manchester's columns, but to him, they are disgustingly poor, and thus must refrain from learning anything.
Get a taste of the good life by choosing a piece below, you filthy swine.
- In Which I Petition The Government For Bailout Money To Finance My Moon Home
- My Eardrummeries Have Been Damaged Beyond Repair
- That Confounded Maid Will Be The Death Of Me
- Grocery Stores Do Not Charge Nearly Enough Money
- Animals Should Not Defecate In Public
- Large Balls Crashing Through Windows Are Quite Unexpected
- A Restaurant Table Is No Place For A Dirty Grain Of Salt
- I Am Properly Horrified At The Lack Of Dignity Everywhere