The Enduring Vision does not collect your personal information without your knowledge. For verification purposes, contact forms on our website may ask you for your name and email address. We do not sell this information to any third parties or use it for any commercial purposes. By contacting us, you are not opting in to any form of advertising.
While visiting The Enduring Vision, we collect information about your location, Web browser, operating system, browser resolution, and other general statistics in order to improve the quality of our website. These statistics are not tied to your individual identity in any way. We have no way of knowing specifically who this data relates to. No one can identify you or contact you based on this data.
About / Copyright
The Enduring Vision is a satirical news website. The names of real people, places, and events are used strictly for the purpose of satire. Any other use of these elements is accidental and coincidental. All content of this website is Copyright 2000 - 2009 by The Enduring Vision unless otherwise noted.
It can be difficult to determine when it's okay to reprint content from a website. We have outlined some examples below to make our reprinting policy clear:
- Reprint an entire article with a link back to our home page (www.enduringvision.com) on a non-commercial website or in an academic publication
- Reprint a picture or pictures accompanying an article with a link back to our home page (www.enduringvision.com) on a non-commerical website or in an academic publication
- Reprint a portion of an article (less than three paragraphs) with a link back to our homepage (www.enduringvision.com) if you have a commercial website
- Contact us concerning reprint rights for non-academic printed publications
You may not:
- Reprint any portion of our website without a link back to our home page
- Reprint entire articles or pictures from our website without written consent on a commercial website or in a commercial publication
If you have additional questions concerning reprint rights, please contact us.