There are a great deal of insane women in the world today: women who pursue jobs outside of their homes, or who don't want to have five or more children. Nancy is a refreshing cracker of normalcy in this crazy soup, writing about values that used to define women in the days before they got all mouthy.
Read a piece below, and return (metaphorically) to a simpler time in history.
- Where's Government Surveillance When You Need It?
- Get Out Of My Way, My Kids Probably Have Swine Flu
- You Go, Protesters -- I Also Protest Health Care!
- I'm Voting For Whoever Fixes Traffic And Makes Milk Cheaper
- I Was Expecting A Commemorative Hurricane Katrina Tote Bag For My Generous Donation
- Supporting The Troops Takes So Much Work These Days
- Super Target To The Rescue!
- Getting A Good Parking Space Is Darned Hard
- I Couldn't Decide Between The Better-Smelling Spray And The Bonus Buy Spray
- That Was A Pretty Good Trip To The Grocery Store