Gerald William Bunson
Lovable as he is mistake-prone, Gerald William Bunson brings his relatibility and stick-to-it-ivness to The Enduring Vision. His columns prove that intelligence and success are no match for giving things the old college try, and not being afraid to back down from what you think might be true.
Select an article below, and be reminded of the fact that there may be winners and losers in life, but who cares?
- Black History Month Seems Pretty White To Me
- If We Can Have Medicinal Marijuana, Why Not Medicinal Booze?
- No One's Died When I've Driven Drunk, So What's the Problem?
- Quitting Caffeine Would've Been Impossible Without Drugs And Alcohol To Stop My Headaches
- I've Never Let My Drinking And Drug Addictions Keep Me From Getting To Work
- Stop Acting Racist About My Racism
- This Job Is Ruining My Creativity Like A Bat Out Of Hell
- I Hope My Future Boss Isn't Reading This
- I Can't Believe I'm Writing The DVD Description For PussyFest 9
- Asking 'What Would Jesus Do' Is Kind Of Moot At This Point
- I Need To Spend Less Money On Food
- Black People Make Me Nervous
- I've Really Got To Make Less Time For God In My Life
- I'm A Self-Abusive Cokehead -- Why Am I Not Famous?
- If I Hear That Darn U2 Song Again I'm Buying An iPod
- Maybe The Cops Would Have Stopped Beating Me If I'd Have Stayed Down
- Darn It, I Knew I Should've Slept Last Night