Some people want to write editorials for The Enduring Vision so badly that they don't care whether or not we want them to. Ranging from community religious leaders to sitting U.S. Senators, these authors bring us an excuse not to write things on our own, so that we can go get hammered.
Editorials and their respective authors are available for your reading pleasure below.
- Felons Need Love, Too
- I'd Have Laughed If You'd Told Me 10 Years Ago That I'd Be Jerking Off in a Hidden Car to the Boys Cross Country Team
- I'm Not One Of Those Successful People You're Always Hearing About
- Did You Notice That I Haven't Stopped By Your Desk Since Yesterday?
- Excuse Me, Can I Get Some Face Time With Your Ass?
- How About John Kerry For A Presidential Candidate?
- Scientologists Aren't Crazy, You Just Need More Money
- Thank You, Lord, For This Wonderful Parking Spot
- Shut The Fuck Up While I Teach You About God
- Why Do People Keep Buying Things That I Don't Like?
- Sorry, I Only Accept Communication Through Facebook Or Twitter Now
- I Ought To Kick Your Ass
- There Are No Real Men Left In The World
- You Don't Have To Be Dumb, You Don't Have To Be Dead