If someone's willingness to agree with the government is a measure of their patriotism -- and it is -- Frank Patriot is surely the most patriotic man in the United States. His columns are have a tendancy to make people realize how right their elected officials have been all along, and how ashamed and in-jail they should be for ever disagreeing.
Read on below, and join Frank Patriot in blessing America, over and over and over again.
- Releasing Our Torture Memos Is Tortuous To Me
- Giving Democrats The House And Senate: Good Strategy, Mr. Bush
- There Should Be 30 Americans, Not 300 Million
- What Part Of "Never Forget" Don't You Understand?
- I Miss The Good Old Days When Smoking Was Good For You
- President Bush's Oval Address: Frank Patriot's Analysis
- God Damnit, Harriet Miers
- This Judge And Harry Potter Sure Came In The Nick Of Time
- Terri Schiavo Will Be The Death Of Me
- The FCC Should Be Monitoring This Article
- Christmas Wins
- John Kerry Is Osama Bin Laden's Twin Brother
- News Reporters: Get Over Iraq, The War Is Over
- We Can Fix Iraq Like We Fixed Japan
- The Metric System Is For Foreign Assholes