Is health important? Only if you want to live. And since we will all die someday, the field of health seems to be a largely pointless one. If you feel the need to see a doctor, why not consider letting your disease run its course? You're only postponing the inevitable.
To read more about different ways people can die, click any year below.
2010 (new stories appear first)
2009 (listed alphabetically)
- 'Balls In Your Face' Prostate Cancer Awareness Project Hopes To Emulate Success Of Breast Cancer Campaign
- Blog Comments Now Number One Killer Of Americans
- Doctors Warn That Punching Keyboard Increases Risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fears Spread That Sick Man May Have Tainted Toilet Water With Swine Flu
- German School Shooting Points To Need For Suicide Prevention Amongst Mass Murders
- Migraines Related To Dealing With Annoying Shit, Study Says
- 'Plz Help Me Thx' Pleads Local Textaholic
- Study: America Has The Best Healthcare System Out Of Any America
- Study: Autism Causes Vaccines
- You Will Die Of Swine Flu Really Soon
2006-2008 (listed alphabetically)
- Disillusioned Patients Turn To Indie Surgeon Scene
- Eater Of Organic Foods Lives 'Life Of Shame'
- Evian Flu Not As Deadly As Perrier, Crystal Geyser Pandemics
- Gay Marriage Fuels Iraq War, Energy Problems
- Marijuana User Gives In To Peer Pressure, Runs Over Little Girl, Disappoints Grandmother
- Parents Concerned About Son Who Seldom Watches TV
- Study: Private Smoking Could Harm Those Not Minding Their Business
- Study: Using Crack Triggers Teen Blackness
- Suicide Bombers' Life Insurance Premiums Soaring