If you're to believe the news today, we are living in a world of globalization. This is a nice way of saying that we are all supposed to tolerate aliens who intrude upon our way of life. But although we may not approve of their strange, stupid ways, we can all agree that they're hilarious.
Learn about new cultures to make fun of by clicking any year below.
2010 (new stories appear first)
2009 (listed alphabetically)
- Crashed Air France Plane 'Too Cowardly' To Fly Across Ocean, Say Americans
- Iran Imprisons Journalist For Not Having Penis
- Iran Vows Reprisals If 2016 Olympics Not Held In Iran
- Israel: Excessive Violence and Deadly Force is Going to Work This Time
- North Korea Launches Death Star
- Pope's Visit To Africa Leaves Thousands Dead
- Recession Causes Surge In Illegal Immigration To Mexico
2006-2008 (listed alphabetically)
- Americans Reluctant To Help Fake-Sounding 'Darfur'
- Attacks On Lebanon Provide Pleasant Distraction From Iraq Death Toll
- Black Market Cigar Purveyors Hoping For Castro's Full Recovery
- Bosnians, Others Demand Milosevic Resurrection, Re-Killing
- Bulgaria And Ukraine Withdraw Troops From Iraq; US Totally Fucked Now
- Children's Drawings Enrage Muslim Clerics
- China Gives U.S. $10 Trillion Platinum VISA Card With Low Introductory APR
- Hussein Trial Erupts In 'Yo Momma' Insults
- Iraq On Edge After Mosquito Bombings
- Israel, Hezbollah Agree To 'Mutual Destruction' Resolution; War Eventually Over
- Man Sets Record For Doing One Push-Up At 4:43PM On September 24th, 2006
- Man's Missed Sexual Opportunities Occur As Often As Iraq Violence
- Mexico Reverses Flow Of Illegal Immigration By Legalizing Drugs
- Muslim Clerics Say Cartoon Misrepresents Islam As Violent; Threaten Violence
- New 'WTF' Agency Will Examine Iraq War
- North Korea Readies Enormous Penis, U.S. Officials Say
- Progress In Middle East: Demands For Death Of Christian Convert Made Peaceably
- Saddam Abandons Hunger Strike, Settles For Low-Carb Diet
- U.N. To Deploy Additional Celebrities To Africa
2005 (listed alphabetically)
- Britain Attacked; Media Begins Font Size Battle
- Clinton Will Help, 'Sex Up' Tsunami Victims
- Iraq Constitution Passes, Enables Continued Fighting And Poverty
- Iraqi Insurgents On Possible Amnesty: 'We'd Totally Stop Attacking So Much'
- Iraqis Vote, Give Up Right To Complain
- People Somehow Still Die In Iraq
- Protesters Profoundly Influence G8 Leaders, Change World
2004 (listed alphabetically)
- Aymin al Zawahiri Cuts Solo Terror Threat Video, Breaks Up Al Qaeda
- Insurgents Intentionally Die, Celebrate Moral Victory Over U.S. Forces
- Iran Agrees To Cease Uranium Enrichment, Prepares For U.S. Invasion
- Iraqis Given Napkin Stating That U.S. Is Returning Power To Them
- Responding To Crisis In Haiti, Dyslexic Peacekeeping Unit Arrives In Tahiti
- Zarqawi Claims Responsibility For Bomb Dropped In Bathroom
2000-2003 (listed alphabetically)
- France Supports U.S. War, Pleads For Repeal Of 'Freedom Fries'
- More archived material coming soon -- check back often!